Goldman Capital Consortium is the private equity arm of the Goldman Consortium. This includes over a hundred Goldman Sachs alumni. We are also a parf of the Ivy Company and have access to over 3400 ivy alumni.
Osman Niazi, Chairman
- An entrepreneur with over 20 years’ experience in Corporate Finance, Investments, Quant Finance, Medical Devices and Engineering.
- Founder of the Global Alumni of the Ivy League Network, membership of over 80,000 Ivy League alumni.
- Founder of the Goldman Consortium, a Consortium of over 120 Goldman Sachs active and alumni working together on projects.
- Founder of the Ivy Company, a Consortium of over 3400 Ivy League alumni and business with expertise in multiple industries.
- Predicted the Global Financial Credit crisis before anyone else at Wharton Partners.
- Worked at Goldman Sachs in Fixed Income Commodities and Currencies division as a Quant.
- Founding member of multiple Finance, Engineering and technology ventures
- Ivy League Magna Cum Laude Graduate with MSE and BSE degree in Engineering in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania
- Wharton Business School Magna Cum Laude Graduate in Finance
- Project Affiliation and Organization and Ventures:
- Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Orthoclear Inc.
- Algotrek Technology Consulting
- Ivy Digital Dental Systems
- Ivy Energy
- Ivy Engineering
- The Goldman Consortium
- Alumni of the Ivy League
- The Ivy Company
I.R. Malik, CEO
- Over 20 years’ experience in Finance and Investments and project Management
- Specialist in the Energy Sector and Investment Management.
- Mr. Malik has key personal relationships with Global Financial Investors both high net worth and Institutional
- He has also developed key exclusive relationships with both financial institutions and equipment providers for the energy sector in Pakistan
- MBA from UK with Matrix Management specialty, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Financial Strategies
- Project affiliation and organization:
- Dunes OIL Ltd UK and KUWAIT led by HH Dr. Yousaf Al-Sabah of Kuwaiti Royal Family Responsibilities: Risk Management, Corporate Finance, Financial Strategies
- Sahara Group UK & Egypt: EBBS Fleet, GRAVESEND & North Fleet Project Responsibilities: Financial Strategies
- Thames Estuary Development: R&D and corporate finance part of OD
Pietro Sollecito, Chief Investment Officer
- WoodRock & Co, Managing Director of WoodRock's London office and European Investment Banking platform.
- Has worked in various capacities to originate, structure and underwrite in diverse capital raising projects and over a variety of industry sectors, including public sector, financial institutions, mining, heavy industry, real estate, and energy generation and distribution.
- Prior to WoodRock & Co., Mr. Sollecito was Head of Nomura's Central Eastern Europe and CIS Capital Markets practice in London, and Director in Rome and London for Nomura as Deputy Head of the South Eastern European Capital Markets group. In both capacities, he supervised and was directly responsible for originating, structuring and negotiating a variety of sophisticated financing transactions. Prior to Nomura,
- Was a Vice President with Merrill Lynch in London, working as part of its Southern European Debt Capital Markets practice as an originator and senior structurer from 1999-2001.
- Previously worked with ING Barings as Vice President/Local Markets Trader in New York from 1996-1999 and as an Analyst/Associate at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in various roles on the Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange Options desks.
- Started his career at Citicorp as a Foreign Exchange junior trader in New York from 1993-1994.
- Holds a BA in Comparative Literature from Fordham University and an MBA in Finance/International Business from NYU's Stern School of Business.
Lee Holt Judd, C.P.M., Senior Managing Director, CPO & Head of Global EPC/Procurement
- Lee brings 20 years Rich experience from different Solar Giants beginning with First Solar the leader of Solar industry.
- Founder of Sun Bear Solar and director Spec Mar USA with innovative technology in Solar power.
- Proven success in Solar, building products, automotive, construction, manufacturing, and consulting. Competencies include building, training, motivating, and leading world-class teams. Analyze complex business challenges and develop appropriate solutions. Structure innovative business deals.
- Articulate leader who negotiates win / win situations. Specific areas of expertise include:
- ? New Business Development ? Make-versus-buy Analysis
? Channel Development ? Value Engineering
? Product Launch ? Emerging Technologies ? Global Multi-Site Operations
? Budgeting ? Commodity Research & Analysis
? Supplier Performance ? Strategic Planning
? Contract Negotiations ? Lowest Total Cost
Andrew Yeowman, Managing Director
- Andrew Yeoman provides support in project management and strategic development of renewable energy projects (REP) and master planning.
- Expertise comes from widespread experience in large scale programmes in Europe, and development projects across the world. Trained as an architect Andrew provides strategic management and finance modeling for large scale programmes.
- He is director of GI Grupa (www.gin.hr) in Croatia and as a registered RIBA member in UK provides consultant services to IBRD (World Bank) and EBRD.
- In recent years Andrew has been involved in over 45 REP across the world, for example1000 MW wind farm in Albania, 250 MW wind from in USA to 80 MW Pv farm in Bulgaria.
- He has Key relationships with institutional and high net worth investors globally.
- He is designated as Senior Executive Director with MdeCC to advise on Development strategy.